Table of Contents
How to cancel Disney plus subscription? Disney+ may be amazing, but some people tend to outgrow it after a while. After a while there is a point when it just doesn’t rhyme with your schedule it seems too much of a commitment to watch the shows and you want to opt-out. Maybe you feel like you watched everything there is on the channel and voila! Time to move on!
However, if you want to know how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription, let us tell you that it depends on how you subscribed to it in the first place.
Whether you subscribe to monthly, yearly Disney+ bundle offers and you want to cancel Disney Plus through your browser, cancel through your iPhone, or cancel a subscription on an Android device, there are several ways to do it. Nevertheless, there are a few things that you should keep in mind when doing so.
- You can only cancel your subscription using a mobile, tablet, or web browser of your phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- You can still watch movies until the end of your billing cycle.
- When you signed up using third-party services like Apple, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, etc., you can’t cancel your subscription directly from the website.
How Can I Cancel Disney+ Through My Web Browser?
This has to be the easiest way don’t be scared of the lengthy steps, just trust the process and follow the steps.
- Use your device’s web browser to access the Disney Plus website.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Click on the account holder’s avatar.
- Select “Account” from the top right corner of the page.
- When you open your subscription, you will be able to see your billing details. Select it to cancel your monthly subscription.
- To cancel an annual subscription, you can select “Disney+ annual.”
- Once you click your monthly or yearly subscription, you will be led to your billing and subscription details. Press “Cancel Subscription”
- By pressing “Complete Cancellation,” you can confirm your cancellation.
- Finally the message “Your subscription has been canceled” will be displayed.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on iPhone?
The most convenient way of watching the shows on the go is on your iPhone and you might have subscribed on your phone to watch, but now let’s see how to cancel it from your phone. Just follow these 5 easy steps to cancel a Disney Plus subscription on your iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Click on “[Your name] Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases.”
- Scroll down to “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Disney Plus” by tapping it.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: You can only follow these steps if you purchased your Disney+ subscription exclusively through your iPhone.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Android?
Android is a bit different from the iPhone (duh) but the idea is same and you can do so in your app! You can cancel your subscription in no time by following these steps:
- Android phones have access to the Google Play Store.
- Open Menu by clicking the three stacked lines and selecting “Subscriptions.”
- Click on Disney Plus.
- Now select “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: The above steps are only applicable to purchases made via an Android phone only.
How Can I Re-Subscribe to Disney Plus?
Made a mistake cancelling the subscription? Or maybe it was just a break and now you want to be back? Great! Re-subscribing to Disney Plus is as easy as unsubscribing to it. You have several options at your disposal. The Disney Plus bundle offer is in addition to the standard monthly and yearly packages.
- Disney Plus bundles Hulu (with ads) and ESPN+ for $13.99
- Disney Plus bundles Hulu (without ads) and ESPN+ for $19.99
In addition, you can easily access Hotstar in the USA if you want to watch Indian content on Disney Plus.
Additionally, if you want to save some money, you can always compare prices of different regions while considering the conversion rate. A subscription to Disney Plus Canada costs C$11.99, Disney Plus Australia costs AUD11.99, and Disney Plus NZ costs NZD12.99.
The best way to do it is to use a premium VPN, connect to that specific region, and start streaming. Streaming must be buffer-free with no or minimal server disconnections provided by your VPN service. Therefore, ExpressVPN is regarded as the best VPN for Disney Plus.
Is it possible to cancel Disney+ through the app?
No, you can only cancel your subscription using a web browser on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus account?
- Log in to Disneyplus.com.
- Choose your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to “Account.”
- Click on “cancel subscription.”
- Select “complete cancellation” to confirm.
Can I cancel my Disney plus free subscription?
Disney Plus doesn’t offer a free trial. They stopped this service in June. Once you sign up for Disney Plus with full payment, you will become a full-time subscriber.
Is it possible to cancel my Disney Plus subscription at any time?
Disney Plus subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Movies will still be available until the next billing cycle begins.
There’s a whole bunch of movies and series available on many platforms but Disney+ offers one of the best family-friendly shows and you can always have a great time with the kids or your partner. However, you may find yourself uninterested some time later and want to unsubscribe to it. There’s always the easy way to do it and you have already read all of them above. All of them work perfectly and if there’s an update in future some time, this blog will be updated according to the web and app updates.
If there’s still some query, feel free to reach out and check out more helpful blogs that you may enjoy! There’s a load of them here on our site and most of them are undoubtedly wholesome and fun to read!