Until recently, you could not connect your smartphone via Bluetooth to multiple devices. However, some applications have made this possible. This is very useful, especially if you are in a group and need to play music with good quality sound. A single smartphone and a speaker can’t effectively distribute sound to a large group of people!
There are more Bluetooth devices in our homes than ever before because of the proliferation of smart speakers, like Amazon Echo and Google Home. So let’s take a deeper look at how to connect two or more Bluetooth speakers to the same device.
How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers (Various Method to Fix)
The use of Bluetooth technology allows you to connect your smartphone to several Bluetooth speakers to broadcast the same music simultaneously. This means you no longer have to worry when you want to improvise a party at home, and you don’t have wired speakers. This article aims to explain how to connect several Bluetooth speakers to a single device and what speakers are capable of doing so. Let’s get started!
The AmpMe application lets you simultaneously stream the same audio file to Bluetooth speakers and smartphones. If you don’t want to use a platform, you can import music directly from your own media library or from services like SoundCloud, Spotify, and YouTube.
The more intriguing aspect of AmpMe is that you can connect your peripherals to an unlimited number of receiving devices, which will broadcast precisely and in synchronized time the same music that you would have sent them.
You have to obtain the tuning of the devices you want to use as speakers in AmpMe. The host or DJ would be you, and the receivers would be them. By linking the app to your Facebook or Google account, you’ll be able to discover which of your contacts have downloaded AmpMe, or turn on-location services to find people near you.
How to start a party:
- Go to the bottom right and click the Plus (+) symbol.
- Tap Connect after choosing a service (YouTube, Spotify, etc.).
- Create or choose a playlist using your account.
- Choose your playlist and start streaming.
Use the “invite” functionality as a DJ to do this. However, if you wish to maintain control over the sound, you can still receive music suggestions through the application’s “chat” function. You can also invite other users to join remotely from the app.
One of the companies that makes portable speakers is Ultimate Ears, which uses an app to stream audio to multiple speakers using Bluetooth technology. Some of their more famous models include Boom 2, MegaBoom, Wonderboom, and HyperBoom. There is also a feature called PartyUp that allows you to connect more than 50 Boom, Boom 2, or MegaBoom speakers together on your smartphone.
Use Bluetooth to connect your booms:
- Make sure the battery of your loudspeaker is charged.
- You will hear an acoustic signal when you press the Bluetooth button on the UE Boom.
- Select the UE Boom speaker in the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone or tablet.
- Wait a moment, and the speaker will be connected to your smartphone or tablet.
Connect a second speaker to the Ultimate Ears Boom:
- You can connect a second UE brand speaker to your Ultimate Ears speaker in two ways.
- Connect one of the boxes to a playback device, as described above.
- Hold down both the Bluetooth button and the “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- On the box, you also wish to connect, press the Bluetooth button twice in a row.
- The speakers should connect within 10 seconds.
- As an alternative, you can pair the speakers with the UE Boom app. The exact steps are described within the app.