Are you searching to know how to close apps on iPhone 12? Some users of the iPhone 12 are reporting that they are not able to close apps using the traditional method of dragging the app up from the bottom of the screen. This has led to speculation that Apple may be planning to do away with this feature in future versions of its mobile operating system.
While there has been no official confirmation from Apple, if this is indeed a change that is being planned, it is likely due to the fact that closing apps on an iPhone 12 can cause performance issues. By preventing users from being able to close apps, Apple can ensure that all apps on the device are running efficiently and don’t consume too much battery life.
How to Close Apps on iPhone 12?
Most people know how to close an app on their iPhone by double-clicking the home button and then flicking the app up off the screen. But what if an app is frozen or not responding? Here know that how to close apps on iPhone 12:
- If the app is frozen, hold down the power button until “slide to power off” appears. Slide to power off. Wait a few seconds, then hold down the power button again until “slide to power on” appears. Slide to power on. The app should start working again.
- If the app is not responding, hold down the power button until “slide to power off” appears. Slide to power off. Wait a few seconds, then hold down the home button and volume up button at the same time until you see the Apple logo appear.
Do you have a lot of apps on your iPhone 12 and find yourself closing them one by one? There’s an easy way to close multiple apps at once.
Just hold down the home button and the power button simultaneously. After a few seconds, all of your open apps will close.
How to Force an Application to Close on iPhone 12
One of the most common issues people have with their iPhone is an app that isn’t closing. Maybe it’s not working right and you want to restart it, or maybe you’re just trying to clear up some space on your phone. Either way, here’s how to force an app to close on your iPhone 12:
- First, press and hold the power button until the slide to power off appears. Slide the bar to shut down your phone.
- Once your phone has turned off, press and hold the power button again until the Apple logo appears. This will start up your phone again.
- Once your phone has started back up, open the app you want to close. Click and hold the home button until the app closes.
When You Should Quit iPhone Apps?
There are a few telltale signs that it might be time to quit one of your iPhone apps. If the app is no longer fun or useful, if it’s taking up too much storage space on your device, or if it’s draining your battery, then it might be time to say goodbye.
If you’re not using an app often, or if you can easily find a substitute, then it might be best to delete it. Make sure to back up any important data before deleting the app, just in case you change your mind later on.
Another factor to consider is how much space the app takes up on your device. If there are other apps that you use more often and could use the extra storage space, then deleting the less-used app may be a good idea.
In conclusion, by following these easy steps, you can close any app on your iPhone 12. This can be a helpful way to save battery life or free up space on your device. Closing apps can also help protect your privacy by keeping personal information hidden from other users. So, give it a try and watch how it works for you!