How to tame a boar in fortnite? One of the most popular games today is Fortnite. It’s an online multiplayer battle royale game where players compete to remain the last man standing to win. In addition, there are dozens of other game modes. The reason Fortnite has remained on the top in online gaming has been because their developer, Epic Games, has been adding a lot of updates and features regularly. This has been along with removing bugs and other problems in the game.
Fortnite Season 6 was recently released and it brought a lot of changes to the game. There were a lot of cosmetics, skins, and items added to the game. Read on to learn how to tame a boar in Fortnite.
How to Tame a Boar in Fortnite?
You can tame boars in Fortnite by following these steps:
- Choose any farm area with a cornfield and begin chopping with your pickaxe. You can also find corn in baskets in areas like Colossal Cropsor the farm to the north close to the restaurant.
- Throw the corn to a boar by aiming and pressing the fire button
- while waiting for it to approach the corn
- To tame the boar, run up to it and press the prompt.
The boar will now run alongside you. The boar can take a fair amount of damage, but it isn’t the best companion to have since it charges straight ahead.
Where are the Boars in Fortnite?
There are different parts of the map where you can find boar locations. Boars are most likely to be found in Boney Burbs, Weeping Woods, Pleasant Park, or Sandy Sweats. In the Colossal Crops, a group of wild boars is always present. You can check any of the above-mentioned locations when you want to catch a boar.
How To Hunt Animals In Fortnite?
As long as you have a gun, killing the animals is relatively easy. Slaying them will get you meat since none of them have that much health. Solos, Duos, Trios, and Squads are the only modes to feature animals. As far as I can tell, they don’t appear during Team Rumble mode, and they don’t appear in any of the gimmick LTMs either.
The following are all the animals you can hunt in Fortnite:
- Chicken – We came across this one while searching one of the mini-spires scattered across the map. It is harmless and will run away from you. You can also find it anywhere near a farm. If you pick up a chicken by pressing F and jumping, you’ll hover for a short time, in a similar way to Link in The Legend of Zelda.
- Wild boar – Boars can be found in any woodland area or farmland, such as Colossal Crops. They’re usually solitary and will attack people and will defend themselves against wildlife attacking them. Boars can be tamed with veggies.
- Wolf – A predator that can be found in any woodland or mountainous area, though they’re also found in and around Stealthy Stronghold. They usually travel in groups of two or three. They will attack anything except raptors, and they prefer to stay away from civilized places where they can. Wolves can be tamed with meat.
- Raptors – A predator that can be found in moist woodland areas. They usually hang around in packs of two and will pounce on anything they see. Raptors can be tamed with meat.
- Frogs – These are passive animals found near water.
- Crows – These are found throughout the world. They fly away if you get too close or make a loud noise.
How To Tame Wolves And Raptors In Fortnite?
You can tame wolves and raptors in Fortnite by following these steps:
- Take the meat from any animal that has been killed.
- Hold the aim button while the meat is equipped and find a wolf or raptor. You can throw the meat by firing it.
- To tame the animal, wait for it to slowly approach the meat, then run up to it and press the interact button.
The wolf is now your sidekick, and it’ll go after an enemy that shoots at you. It’s currently the best companion, despite being a little more fragile than the boar. Unfortunately, you cannot pet the wolf or raptor.
How do you tame a boar in Fortnite with corn?
You will need to approach the boar without alarming It. After you’re close enough you can throw a corn and wait for the boar to eat it. When the boar eats it you can sneak up to it close enough and press the interact button to interact with the boar.
When can I find the boars?
On the South of Colossal corps go in that little dark patch and you will find a boar there. Usually there is supposed to be a few boars always there and you can always take a few vegetables on your way there as you might want to tame them.
What do those boars eat?
There’s only one type of item that you can feed a boar and that is a Foraged item. You’ll find the foraged items all over Fortnite as they are abundant in the game for a reason. These items include apples, peppers, bananas, corn, etc.
How long does it take to tame a boar?
According to the players, it can take up to 25 minutes of your time to fully tame a boar. 20-25 minutes is an average to tame one. You boar acts like a real one so you’ll need to be patient with it or it may take even longer than that. Some players have reported it to be longer than that so you’ll need them to be fully comfortable around you.
How do you take care of your boar?
Keep them always fed when they show the hungry status and keep them away from fire to avoid the “frightened” status of these boars. This will keep your boars happy enough.